Many people are born with thin and small lips while other develops them as a result of ageing process. Having plump and fuller lips is everyone’ desire so if you too want to achieve fuller lips than the ones you have by birth then you can have them through lip enhancement fillers.
The lip fillers injections can give you a plump pair of lips that can add to your overall facial beauty. However, before getting the procedure done you should know some essential tips to have the perfect lip enhancement treatment that gives you naturally fuller and big lips without making them look out of place.
- Choose the injector after thorough research: with the popularity of lip filler injections, many unprofessional people have jumped into the field to offer lip injections. So you need to do your comprehensive research before deciding to go for lip fillers from a particular injector. Take personal recommendations from friends and family, read online reviews and personally, check the credentials of the injector. This will help you in making the right choice.
- Know about the formula used for lip enhancement: there are many kinds of products available nowadays that are used as lip fillers. But the most common and highly effective product that also gives natural results is the hyaluronic acid based fillers such as Restylane.
- The effects of Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers can be reversed: as HA fillers give temporary results, it is possible to erase its effects through the use of enzyme known as hyaluronidase. The enzyme works by dissolving the filler in just 5 minutes if you feel unhappy with the results of your lip filler treatment.
- The treatment can cost from £500 to £2000: the price of lip filler injections vary from practitioner to practitioner and from region to region depending on the expertise and experience of the injector. It is better to pay more than to get into the trap of low-cost injections with disastrous results.
- The lip filler injections treatment give instant results: you do not need to wait for a days or weeks to see the results. It takes almost 24 hours for the swelling and redness to settle for seeing the final results of the treatment.
- The results of HA fillers last from 4-8 months: depending on the type of filler used for lip enhancement and the rate of your body metabolism the results last anywhere between 4-8 months.
- Fillers have no downtime and few temporary side effects: You can immediately resume performing your routine activities following the treatment. The common side effects include swelling, bruising and redness which settle in 1-2 days.
- You can choose the lips area which you want to enhance: It is your choice whether you want enhancement of the upper or lower lip, middle portion of the lip or just the border of lips. You and your practitioner have the freedom to decide which lip area need enhancement that compliments the rest of facial features.