We have entered the new era of the nose job in which it is possible to address the defects of the nose through non-surgical means. This option may seem improbable before the creation of dermal fillers. These fillers offer flexibility, versatility as well as more longevity which makes them more conducive for the facial contouring as compared to the earlier procedures of non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
As a result of this evolution in non-surgical aesthetic treatments, the non-surgical rhinoplasty or nose job has become increasingly popular among people of all age groups. The treatment involves the injection of dermal filler injections in series to improve and enhance the nose shape and size. The main objective of the procedure is not to create a perfect nose but to create a nose shape that fits perfectly with the facial features of the patient.
Through non-surgical nose job London treatment, it is possible to achieve a balance and harmony between the proportions of nose, neck and chin.
For a surgical nose job, the patient is given general anaesthetic which increases the probability of side effects and risks while for a non-surgical nose job a local anaesthetic is enough. The recovery in case of surgical rhinoplasty takes months while that of non-surgical rhinoplasty it is only a few days.
The non-surgical rhinoplasty is ideally for those who look for non-permanent yet non-invasive rhinoplasty option with quick and highly satisfying outcomes. But unfortunately, it is not meant for those who have major deformities in the structure of the nose and those who want a reduction in their nose size. For such patients, the only way is to undergo surgical rhinoplasty.
The fillers can be used for enhancing the tip of the nose, filling nasal hump or bump, flat nose bridge and to correct other minor nasal defects caused due to injury or trauma.
Benefits of non-surgical nose job treatment
The non-surgical rhinoplasty offers multiple benefits to the individual seeking the treatment:
- It is a minimally invasive treatment that has little to no downtime. So it is possible to return to routine activities immediately after having the treatment.
- It gives instant and natural results following the treatment.
- It is ideal for the patients who want to have soft and subtle changes in the shape of their nose.
- It can also be undertaken to test if the surgical rhinoplasty will give good results or not.
- The procedure takes just a few minutes so it is also referred to as ‘lunch time nose job treatment’.
- The treatment is completely reversible. If you do not like the results, the filler can be dissolved and the nose will be restored to its natural shape.
- It has minimal side effects which are temporary and subsides in few days following the treatment.
- There is no scarring and no incisions are made.
- The results last for up to 12 or 18 months depending on the filler type.
- The cost of the non-surgical rhinoplasty is 1/10th of the surgical nose job.